- 'Reading Surveillance in Joseph Conrad's The Secret Agent and G. K. Chesterton's The Man Who Was Thursday'. In preparation.
- 'T. S. Eliot's "Fancy Lights": Revisiting Romantic Imagination in "East Coker"'. In preparation.
- 'Public and Private Light in Virginia Woolf’s Night and Day ' in Dark Nights, Bright Lights: Night, Darkness, and Illumination in Literature. Edited by Susanne Bach and Folkert Degenring. De Gruyter Mouton. October 2015. Print.
- 'New Realism and the Art of Arnold Bennett'. Chapter for the forthcoming Edinburgh Companion to Literature and Art History. Accepted.
- 'Review: Lauren Elkin's Flâneuse: Women Women Walk the City in Paris, New York, Tokyo, Venice, and London’ in The LATCHKEY: Journal of New Woman’s Studies 8.1 (February 2017). Web.
- 'Review: MICHAEL R. PAGE, The Literary Imagination from Erasmus Darwin to H. G. Wells: Science, Evolution, and Ecology' in Notes and Queries. September 2015. Print.
- Special Issue: Literature and Science. Oxonian Review 26.5 (2014). Web.
- 'Nostrums and Neurasthenia'. The Bailliewick 13.2 (2010), pp. 6–7. Print.
- 'Radical Interruption: Jonathan Crary's 24/7: Late Capitalism and the End of Sleep'. Oxonian Review 27.5 (2015). Web.
- 'More Than "A World of Imagination and Vision": William Blake at the Ashmolean'. Oxonian Review 27.3 (2015). Web.
- 'Either/Or/And/Both: Ali Smith's How to be Both'. Oxonian Review 26.1 (2014). Web.
- 'One is Not Simply a Vixen: Sarah Hall's Mrs Fox'. Oxonian Review. ORbits. June 2014. Web.
- 'Reading Reading Victorian Deafness'. Oxonian Review 24.4 (2014). Web.
- 'Kate Beaton and the Irony of History-as-Comic'. Oxonian Review 23.6 (2013). Web.
- 'A Labyrinthing Monograph: Chris Meredith's Journeys of the Songscape: Space and the Song of Songs'. Oxonian Review 23.2 (2013). Web.
FILM, THEATRE, & TV REVIEWS
- 'Deconstructing Consent: Citizen Four'. Oxonian Review. ORbits. March 2015. Web.
- 'Mr & Mrs Macbeth: House of Cards, Series 2'. Oxonian Review. ORbits. February 2014. Web.
- 'Ripper Street Cut'. Oxonian Review. ORbits. December 2013. Web.
- 'Unease with Les Mis'. Oxonian Review. ORbits. March 2013.Web.
- 'Academy Awards Roundtable'. Oxonian Review. ORbits. February 2013. Web.
- 'Nostalgic Voices: Quartet'. Oxonian Review. ORbits. February 2013. Web.
- 'Mary Shelley, Review'. Oxonian Review. ORbits. June 2012. Web.
POETRY & PROSE
- 'Myth and Reason'. Oxonian Review. ORbits. June 2013. Web.
- 'Untitled'. Oxonian Review. April 2013. Web.
- 'The Mirror'. Queen's Feminist Review 18 (2010). Print.
- 'The Golden Age of Heroines'. Queen's Feminist Review 17 (2009). Print.
- 'The Dark Oaken Gown'. Ultraviolet 9.1 (2008). Print.
ART & ILLUSTRATIONS
- 'Photo of the Week: Half-light Deer'. Oxonian Review. ORbits. December 2013. Web.
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Agora. Illustrated by Laura E. Ludtke. Kingston, ON: Legacy Books Press, 2007 & 2011 (2nd ed.). Print.
- 'Amaranths'. Queen's Feminist Review 18 (2010). Print.